The Podiatry services we offer will meet your needs and include:
- All Routine Foot Care: Nail care, Ingrown Toenails, Callus / Hard Skin and Corns
- Nail Surgery: Full or Partial Toenail Removal
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Rheumatoid Foot Care
- MSK / Biomechanics / Sports Related Foot Problems: Joint and muscle pain walking or during exercise
- Insoles and Orthotic management
- Mobilisation and Manipulation
- Heel Pain
- Wax Therapy: Great for cold feet and sufferers of Chilblains
- Cosmetic Podiatry
- Toe Nail Reconstruction: Creating a temporary nail out of special gel resins
We can also offer most of these services in your home if easier.
We do the best for you and try to ensure full satisfaction at a reasonable cost. We are also expanding the practice to include other professionals including Physiotherapy and Massage, starting from April 2018.